Oxford Journey Stand Aid
The Oxford Journey Hoist is ideal for safe manoeuvring of service users from chair to wheelchair or chair to commode. The folding design makes the hoist easy to store whilst the unique adjustable cow horn function allows for ease of use. Those service users with the ability to weight bare, gain confidence with the oxford journey stand aid’s smooth lifting action.
Call us today on 01772 814 555 for a free, no obligation quote or to find out more about our extensive range of lifts, hoists and accessories.
- 115kg/24 Stone Safe Working Load (SWL)
- Weights: Mast, Base & Boom Assembly 37.4kgs82.4lbs
- Power Pack 2.8kgs6.2ibs
- Total 40.2kgs OR 88.6lbs
- Base Assembly 13.7kgs30.2lbs
- Mast & Boom assembly (not incl. battery) 19.2kgs42.3lbs
- Standing Dims: Length 100cm x Height 160cm x Width 68cm
- Legs open to a max. 87.5cm internal
- Legs close to a min. 59cm
- 2 Years Warranty
Take the Strain Out of Transportation
The Oxford Journey Hoist is ergonomically designed. There are two types of slings available (standing and transport) which assist with toileting, standing, point to point transfers, walking and rehabilitation.
The Journey hoist is super-strong and simple to use to minimise the risks associated with manual lifting for users and carers. Call today on 01772 814 555 to get your no obligation quote or to speak to one of our expert advisers about your hoist options.
Oxford Advance Hoist
The Oxford Advance folding hoist will lift a person weighing a maximum of 155Kg/24Stone. Weighs 28.9Kg with a battery weight of 3 Kg. The hoist will separate into two (2) parts and is easily transportable and compact for storage.
The Swan-leg design enables the user to get the hoist even closer to reclining chair, wheelchair or other equipment such as a quad-motorbike.
You may wish to use a 4-point positioning cradle/spreader bar. This gives a greater choice in Oxford slings.
Smart monitor is an excellent standard feature that will assist care homes and hospitals to understand how the hoist is being used. How many lifts, overloads, when it needs to be serviced which gives a greater life of the hoist and service user safety.
The Oxford folding hoist dimensions:
Maximum lifting height of 1690mm or 66.5”
Minimum lifting height of 390mm or 15.3”
Will Pick a person from floor to chair / chair to floor
Great for camping :)
Legs opened – external width 1080mm or 42.5”
Legs opened – internal width 1000mm or 39.3”
Legs Closed – external width 670mm or 26.3”
Legs Closed – internal width 570mm or 22.4”
Height of legs to get under bed/chair – 115mm or 4.5”
Front twin castors 75mm or 3.0”
Rear Braked castors 100mm or 3.9”
Height folded 450mm or 17.1”
Depth folded 1180mm or 46.4”
Width 550mm or 21.6”
Benefits of the Oxford Advance hoist
The Oxford Advance folding hoist is certainly one of the easiest on the market to travel away with. The Advance travel hoist will easily fit in a car or Accessible van. This portable hoist by Oxford Advance will bring new experienced to people who are dependent on a hoist to travel away with.
The folding hoist is excellently designed to ensure it’s compact when being transported or stowed away. The hoist does NOT need any tools to separate or assemble the hoist, just clever technology made simple.
The MD of AAL LTD, Stephen Pritchard says “The hoist opens new possibilities to highly dependent service users. I personally use the oxford Advance hoist to go camping. Wife needs it in the morning to get me from floor to chair, IT’S BRILLIANT!”
If you want a free demonstration of the Oxford Advance folding hoist or you need your team to get Oxford hoist training, call 01772 814 555.
Oxford Voyager Portable Hoist
Oxford Voyager portable hoist has a 2 year warranty as standard, The Voyager portable hoist works excellently with the Oxford Easytrack FS (Free Standing Gantry System) which comes free with a 3 meter extended rail. This fantastic product has additional accessories to make travelling easier, we understand the difficulties you undertake when travelling from home, it's a logistical challenge and the Easytrack has been made for you.
Voyager Portable Carry bag
Easytrack FS Carry Bag
Easytrack FS Easykart
Specification Voyager Portable
- Safe Working Load 200kg / 441Ibs / 31st
- Soft Start and Stop
- Emergency Lower Manual
- Emergency Stop
- Low Battery Indicator Audible
- Battery Capacity (load of 75kg) Upto 30 transfers
- Battery Charger Freestanding
- Weight (including battery) 5.5kg / 12Ibs
- Quick Release Tape Mechanism
- Compatible with Full Oxford Sling Range
- Vertical Speed 4cm/sec
Oxford Presence Hoist
The Oxford Presence Patient Lift has a fantastic lifting capacity of up to 500Lb / 227Kg which is specifically designed for bariatric patients and has incredible lifting power of up to 35 stone (227 Kg) and provides everything necessary for safe and secure lifting of bariatric patients. To further ease the movement of bariatric service users and patients with complex needs, there is a 4 point electric Cradle, these batteries are charged separate to hoist main batteries.
Outstanding Lift Range
The Oxford Presence Hoist has an exceptional range of movement with a minimum height of 440mm when the six point spreader bar is in use, which allows for safe and secure lifting of bariatric patients from the floor to their chair or bed. The Oxford Sling range has a sling that will meet your needs.
- Safe Working Load 500 lbs 227 kgs
- Maximum Overall Length 57.5 inches 1460 mm
- Minimum Overall Length 55.1 inches 1400 mm
- Maximum Overall Height 81.3 inches 2065 mm
- Minimum Overall Height 57.5 inches 1460 mm
- Spreader Bar Maximum Height 75.2 inches 1910 mm
- Spreader Bar Minimum Height 16.9 inches 430 mm
- Height at Maximum Reach* 51.5 inches 1310 mm
- Reach at Maximum Height 25.6 inches 650 mm
- Reach at Minimum Height 15.7 inches 400 mm
- Maximum Reach 36.6 inches 930 mm
- Turning Radius 64.2 inches 1630 mm
- Legs Open - External Width 45.2 inches 1150 mm
- Legs Open - Internal Width 40.1 inches 1020 mm
- Legs Closed - External Width 26.4 inches 670 mm
- Legs Closed - Internal Width 21.6 inches 550 mm
- Overall Height of Legs 4.7 inches 120 mm
- Ground Clearance 1.4 inches 35 mm
- Front Twin Castors 4 inches 100 mm
- Rear Braked Castors 4 inches 100 mm
* Reach = centre of spreader bar to the front of the mast
4-point Positioning Cradle (measurement to top of location pins)
Cradle Max. Height 61 inches 1550 mm
Cradle Min. Height (usable) 15.4 inches 390 mm
Mast, Base & Boom Assembly 81.4 lbs 37 kgs (includes 2 point spreader bar)
Power Pack 6.6 lbs 3 kgs
Total 88 lbs 40 kgs
Base Assembly (not inc battery) 44 lbs 20 kgs
Mast & Boom (not inc battery) 37.4 lbs 17 kgs
4-point Position Cradle 13.2 lbs 6 kgs
All measurements are within a +5/--5 degree of tolerance.
Greater Spatial Area
The Oxford Presence Hoist provides ample space allowing for closer interaction with the patient whilst the unique swan neck leg design allows the lift to get close to wide obstacles like wheelchairs, commodes and large chairs. The Presence incorporates two powerful electric motors so the legs can be opened and closed automatically, eliminating the risks associated with manual lifting.
Call today on 01772 814 555 to find out more about our hoists, slings and accessories or for your free, no obligation quote.
Oxford Mermaid Electric Bath Lift with Standard Seat - End Fit
Model: 39001298 + OP10004
The Oxford Mermaid Electric Bath Lift - End Fit utilises a powerful electric lifting system and is fitted either to the side or end of a bath to make access easier. The Mermaid seat and electric column assembly and charger are included within the price. Call us today on 01772 814 555 for a no obligation quote or to speak to one of our friendly advisers about your lift options.
A powerful electric motor and simple controls make the Mermaid Electric Bath Lift incredibly easy to use and is designed to minimise the risks associated with manual lifting. Safety features include an emergency stop button, lap belt and secure arm rests ensuring that users feel safe and secure.
Heavy duty fixings allow the hoist to be fixed to concrete or wooden floors, providing a super-strong base for the arm and seat so that the hoist is safe for both the carer and the user. An automatic locking system keeps the user safe both in transit and whilst bathing.
- Oxford Mermaid Electric Bath Lift with Standard End fitting Seat
- Detachable, rechargeable battery
- Ergonomically shaped seat
- Height adjustable 140 to 715mm (5 to 28 inches)
- Travel 485mm (19 inches)
- Seat width 450mm (17 inches)
- Clearance required for transfer 1 metre (39 inches)
- Maximum user weight 127kg (20 stone)
Dimensions for plastic seat
- Safe Working Load 125 kg / 19.6 st
- Maximum Height to Base of Seat 70 mm
- Minimum Height to Base of Seat 140 mm
- Maximum Seat Travel 485 mm
- Maximum Seat Width 450 mm
- Maximum Width Between Arms 395 mm
- Maximum Seat Depth 410 mm
- Centre of Seat to Centre of Mast 430 mm
- Maximum Seat Turning Radius 850 mm
- Maximum Seat Turning Radius (with end fitting arm option) 865 mm
- Maximum Clearance from Mast (to allow for seat rotation) 1000 mm
- Total Weight - Mermaid Manual 29 kg
- Total Weight - Mermaid Electric 37 kg
Dimensions for Ranger Seat
- Maximum Height to Base of Seat 740 mm
- Minimum Height to Base of Seat 740 mm
- Maximum Seat Travel 485 mm
- Maximum Seat Width 360 mm
- Maximum Width Between Arms 430 mm
- Maximum Seat Depth 410 mm
- Centre of Seat to Centre of Mast 430 mm
- Maximum Seat Turning Radius 840 mm
- Maximum Seat Turning Radius (with end fitting arm option) 890 mm
- Minimum Clearance from Mast (to allow for seat rotation) 1000 mm
- Total Weight - Ranger Chair 13.3 kg
Our hoists are ideal for use in private homes, care homes, hospitals and other medical settings, so make sure you make bathing safe and give Oxford Hoists a call on 01772 814 555 today!
Would you like us to install? Call 01772 814 555 for a no obligation quote.
20 - Oxford Presence Actuator Power lead (LA44) - Not Shown
Oxford Presence Actuator Power lead (LA44)
15 Monitor Actuator Reset Handset
The Oxford Presence Smart Monitor Actuator Reset Handset is suitable for the complete range of oxford hoists with a Smart Monitor.
Call 01772 814555 for more details.
15 - Smart Monitor Calibration Handset
24 - Stature battery charger and stand without charger lead
Oxford Stature Linak charger and stand assembly without lead (not shown)
19 - Smart Monitor Retro Fit Kit
Oxford Stature Smart Monitor Retro Fit Kit which includes a Smart Monitor Control Box, Battery and Smart Monitor Hand Set